• Input changes to the payroll system i.e. salary changes, department changes, tax codes, third party payments etc.
• Calculate hours worked from time and attendance reports and Input to the payroll system
• Calculate holiday pay and input to the payroll system
• Process all payment information to ensure timely payments to employees
• Run Weekly & Monthly payrolls. Preparation of relevant reports
• Maintain an electronic payslip system
• Maintaining payroll records for benefits & pension purposes and administering changes where necessary
• Dealing with general pay and tax queries
What We're Looking For
• Previous Skill / Experience is required please do not apply if you do not have Payroll experience!
• Excellent working knowledge of payroll software, preferably BrightPay but not essential.
• Excel/spreadsheet working to a high standard.
How To Apply
• Please respond to our Facebook Job Post
• (or) Send your CV to info©payrollasyougo.com
Contact Us 0798 112 8868